We had a pretty good weekend. It was quiet and relaxing. Saturday we cleaned the whole house. Things that don't usually get cleaned on a daily basis; mirrors, toilets, dusting and stuff like that. At first it seemed that we cut off the boys legs, but they came around and actually enjoyed the project. I captured a few pictures of them doing chores!
Austin actually enjoyed doing the vacuuming. I never let him do it, cause I don't think I thought he really could. At first he was all over the place, but after a little coaching we were able to teach him to break the room up into squares and he seemed to grasp that well.
Jacob, to my surprise, actually requested this be added to the chore list to earn money or leasure time. He isn't very good at it, but maybe with some practice and some muscle, I could have clean toilets all the time. He said he wanted to do it everyday and I suggested once a week would do, otherwise I'd go broke.
Evan seemed to enjoy this. Daddy was actually letting him hold the spray! He did pretty well. Wasn't a hard job, but he liked helping. Now we can see ourselves, thanks to little Evan.



5 comments:
Love it!! The Boys are so BIG!!! See you soon
Love Us
I LOVE the picture of Evan cleaning the mirror! That is totally awesome!
I actually need to start getting my kids into more of those types of chores. I know Isaac loves to vacuum. I wonder how MJ would feel about toilets? She'd probably prefer the mirrors! :)
that picture of Evan with the windex is too cute.
eek! is this scary or what? i don't ever clean that much
I have never seen this sink! Where is it? It's so pretty. . . not to meantion it comes with a very handsome little guy! Evan is so cute. He can come clean my sinks any day! LOL
Post a Comment