Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Hard Hat Evan

As well as Krista, today is also Evans birthday. Evan was very excited to pick his party theme. He took his time deciding between Lightning McQueen & Construction Trucks, and the Trucks won. Yesterday we invited Randys family, a family we are good friends with, and a few of Evans friends to share in the celebration of Evan turning 3! We had a BBQ for dinner. Gracie & Joselin, Evan's friends from nursery, came for a bit but had to leave shortly after. Sarah stayed till 10PM!!!

Here are some pictures from my baby's 3rd birthday. Be sure to watch the two videos that are among the pictures.


After dinner we played Crochet.



Then we opened Presents...



A new toy for the computer....



A pokemon toy from his friend Sarah....



A new Bob the Builder watch....



Evan loves Scoop from Bob the Builder....(VIDEO)



"Look what I got Grandma V!"...



I'm not sure what they are saying to eachother.... hmmm...



Aunt Suzanne, Uncle Mike & Cousin Caitlyn came too. Three people Evan talks about a lot!



Then we ate yummy cake.... Like it?...



MAKE A WISH!... "I don't want to!" (VIDEO)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN!!

3 comments:

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Happy Birthday, Evan!!!

Isaac and Anna loved the videos. Isaac keeps asking me when he gets to come back to stay at your house. I might just have to fly him out there for a few weeks! :)

The Thomas Six said...

That would be AOK with me! I miss him tons :)

Lianna marie Croston said...

Humongo birthday hugs for my nephew! i can't watch the videos at home :(