Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Mii is on my Wii!

So another cool thing on our Wii is that you can create a character of yourself and others, called a "Mii", that actually can play in the games. They have thier own little community too. You can share your Mii's with other people and over the internet (if you connect your Wii to the internet- of course ours is).

So I made myself a Mii- I'm pretty cute! Also I started creating Mii's of our family- if yours isn't here, don't you worry... you will be soon. It's funny how some of them look just like the real persons! I was unable to take pictures so I shot a short video.



Hope you enjoyed that. Tell us what you think. Personally I think my Mom and Dad and Lianna came out the best. Randys Mom and Neice Caitlyn look pretty good too.

I think after our family, we will start adding our friends :) That will be fun!

4 comments:

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Getting a Wee bit excited are we? :) I'm actually not into the Wii, but have fun!

Anonymous said...

Nice:) where am I??

Lianna marie Croston said...

wierd! >.<
it doesn't look like me but, sweet!

ChrisPasqu said...

Congratulations on the Wii system. I've played with it before and it really is a lot of fun. Definitely a great workout. In fact, everyone got a kick out of my Mii since it has this huge grin with nothing but teeth.