Monday, September 29, 2008

Birthday Friends!

Austin had a good birthday. At home, on his birthday, we had a present hunt. We hid his presents around the house and gave him clues so he could find them all. We started this with Jacobs past birthday, and he absolutely loved it! So we did it for Austin and it again was a big hit.

One he found in the yard...

Reading a clue he found in the bathroom...

This was funny cause he couldn't find this one right away
(it is to the left of the freezer).

Pokemon excitement is setting in...

I think Jacob and Evan are wondering when they
can steal time with Austins new toys!


This past weekend, Austin had some friends over and we had a "friend party" for him. Pokemon was, of course, the theme. Aunt Lianna came, Uncle Mike & Cousin Caitlin, our friends the Tylers, and some of his friends from school & Church. He had a really nice time getting totaly pokemoned-out.... actually, I don't think he could ever have too much pokemon! He was even dressed up like Ash, a pokemon trainer.

His cool Cake made by ME!

Lots of fun time opening presents...

and being with friends...

a giant Turtwig Pokemon stuffy that he loves...

Make a wish big boy!

All his friends... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!

3 comments:

Lianna marie Croston said...

i expect to see you scrapbook these photos!

Danyelle Ferguson said...

I LOVE the pictures of the boys together! It looks like Austin had a great birthday. Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us join you on such a fun day! I can still taste that yummy cake - extra frosting please! We have a Wi at work so I'm going to start polishing my bowling technique for a future take-down. The brief 'nap' I got on the trampoline beneath the stars inspired me to want to buy one of my own. Next time, Randy will have to be the one getting the nap, as he had been denied one since as early as 2 in the afternoon.

Thanks for being such great friends and letting us join you for so much fun!