Thursday, September 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY #9!

Today is Austin's 9th birthday! WOW!

WE LOVE YOU!


This picture was from when my mom was out here. She gave Austin new Scout clothes as an early birthday gift. He loves the clothes and will often put everything on eventhough he isnt going anywhere.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Austin Dear!!!

We love you and miss you a lot. You have grown so much in the past year. Wow! Congratulations on your Baptism. We wish we could have been there for your special day.

We hope you have a GREAT Birthday. Don't eat too much cake.

We love you bunches, and miss you more.

Shawna said...

Happy Birthday Austin!!!!

Lianna marie Croston said...

Happy birthday! i'm so sorry i havent called! i've been busy as i dont know what and i have an exam on saturday!! ugh! i miss you and will see you soon. <3

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Austin - Happy Birthday! I'm so glad I got to be there that morning. I hope your day was awesome and that your party will be even better!