
My sister showed me this website that features "LOLcats" or funny cats. I check it every week to see new pictures. Basically they have pictures of ordinary cats captured in photo doing very funny things, and then they add captions to make it absolutely histerical.
The captions are in LOL cat talk- it is kinda like baby talk. If you have trouble reading it, just pronounce the words as they are written... like the games Mad Gab or Mormon Mouthful- if you have ever played those. You will catch on after a couple.
Oh and the theme of the site is Cheeseburgers. Supposedly cats really like cheeseburgers. The other day I was eating cheeseburger flavored Pringles (not as good as it may sound) and Trout came in and was all over me like I had catnip or something. I finally had to yell at him to get away from me. LOL
Here are a few of my favorite... oh how to pick just a few. If you would like to see more visit LOL Cats







1 comment:
"LOLcats" is the best thing since man put a slice of cheese on top of his patty of beefy goodness.
Post a Comment