I was honored when Suzanne asked me to do her baby shower. I'll admit, I was nervous, but very very excited to put my ideas in play. I spent several weeks planning and shopping for the event.
Feb 21st came around and I was ready :) The shower went awesome and I wante to share pictures with everyone.



5 comments:
his was so much fun! let's do it again!!... uh... (haha) the pictures came out good.
Hey! You do awesome baby showers! I loved the one you did for me when I was expecting MJ. Totally cute! And your mom was there, too. :)
Robin, you are SO amazing. Everyone I've talked to since the shower has said what a good job you did. Thank you SO much. I had tons of fun! (1 1/2 weeks left. . .hopefully less:)
Wow. My stomach is bigger than I think it is. . .
That cake is DARLING! Wow...you went to a lot of effort and it shows.
Post a Comment