hmmm... let's see.....
We had a really good saturday last weekend. We spent the day out doing a few scout things and being together as a family. First we went for lunch at Utah Lake. That was fun. We brought food and stuff for a picnic. It was nice and cool and windy- I think the kids really liked this.
All 6 Thomas' eating yummies!
Me and my cute sis :)
I think she had too many veggies!
Daddy & Jake looking cute!
Lianna showed the boys that the rocks break into flakes. We picked up Grandma Vee, and went to the art museum in sprigville. There were a lot of handmade quilts on display and a cool water powered machine!
The boys liked this one.
They found this pretty facinating. Then off to play crochet. They really liked that!
I think Lianna won!And finally we stopped to feed the duckies. I think they liked this most.

It was a great day out with my family, I don't think we have done anything like that for a while. It definatley was nice.



2 comments:
Wow. Seeing all those pics makes me miss Utah. :(
Hey, that "cool water machine" is right behind where our cake table was at our reception! I've got some cool pictures in that room.
Post a Comment