
Yesterday was my birthday and it was really just another day. Lianna's fiance came in from WA the night before and I took him to get into his apartment. We got him stuff at walmart and groceries. I felt like the mommy of a big kid today :) It's was fun shopping with someone elses money!
The rest of the day was very routine- clean, get boys, homework, chores, dinner... and so on. After dinner, I brought Michael to his place. When I got home and Randy and the boys put up a few streamers and made me a birthday yogurt. It was really cute. Since I can't have cake or ice cream, he stuck candles into a yogurt and lit them. Then everyone got to have a yogurt too.


I got a cool new Wii game, to help me get into shape. Unlike the Wii fit, it allows you to compete along side someone and race, or play games with them. It's really awesome from what I've seen. Im gonna try it out :)

So a nice ending to a very routine day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!



4 comments:
Yeah, Happy Birthday, you! I love you, even though you're still younger than me ;)
LOVE YOU ROBIN!
ps. lookin' good! you loose more weight?.. stop it!
Happy birthday. Sorry I'm such a slacker and forgot the actual day. You're now officially OLD! 31 - yikes! =)
Love the yogurt! Totally creative and awesome.
Happy birthday! That game looks fun. We are just trying out Wii fit for the last two weeks, and it is fun, so I wanna hear what you think of the game you got.
Post a Comment