I know it's time, but snow was the last thing I was expecting today. Besides yesterday, it has been very warm- like mid to high 70's, however we woke up to our first real snow of the year. It appears the snow is here to stay. I think there is like 3 inches so far- and it's still going.
Yesterday they went to school with out a coat and today it's gloves, hats, coats and boots! Evan was so excited he could hardly contain himself. So as soon as the boys were gone he got all dressed up and asked to go play. He even asked for me to take a picture!
Happy Snowing... yeah!



3 comments:
Snow, snow, snow! I miss the Utah snows. Enjoy making snowmen, snow angels, and snow cones!!!
Catalinas are coupons that print at the register and are good on your next purchase or visit.
What a cute blog you have! Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment