Ever have one of those days when you have a wonderful opportunity to accomplish the world. You are gung-ho about what amazing things you can do that day. Your kids are in school, the little kid(s) are being angels, and your hubby is working late. Tons of time, to clean and organize or even time for yourself!
WOW!!!......
Then before you know it, the kids are home, they are all fighting. Everyone wants a snack, homework needs to be done, and you realize you did absolutely nothing! Where did the time go- what did you accomplish?
Holy cow- I think I may have been a slug today.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I've had some days like that...well, not exactly. But similar, where I have big ambitions but little results. Facebook will do that to you! ;)
I know you and you NEVER get Nothing done, but I'm sorry you feel that way, I feel that way Everyday! It's the life of a Mom I guess. We don't get to know what we really accomplish until our kids are grown and have kids of their own and say, WOW how did you so all that for us growing up, just hang in there, I think you are SUPER MOM!!!
Are you talking about you or did you peak into my life?
Yep. Facebook and Blogs do that to you. They also seem to add unwanted inches to your hips (well, maybe not yours, but certainly mine!) =)
Post a Comment