Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Welcome Baby Daniel James!

We wanted to share the news with all those who are not on Facebook. We are pleased to announce the arrival of Daniel James Thomas, who was born on November 23rd. He weighed 5 lbs 12 oz and was 19in long. Tears filled my eyes when my healthy baby boy was placed in my arms. For the very first time I got to hold him and keep him. No one took him from me, and I felt so blessed to have this opportunity.

Here are some pictures from the day we welcomed baby Danny into our family.































And the day he came home...













3 comments:

Margaret said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! He's beautiful, and you look great! :)

Congratulations!!!

Danyelle Ferguson said...

He's so beautiful, Robin! And the boys look so darn excited to welcome him into the family. Congrats!!!

Aunt Vikki said...

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You...

Great work Robin and Randy. You have made a beautiful family together. I assume Randy took these adorable pictures; they made me feel like I was right there with you. It's so nice to see the happiness shining in your faces, especially the boys'. Marisa, how wonderful that you get to be there to share these special days in your girls' lives. Lianna and Michael look very happy together; hard to believe they'll soon be Man and Wife (did I really just write those words?) I miss you guys. I'll be thinking of you. Big Hugs and Kisses,

Love, Aunt Vikki